For Immediate Release:
Happehatchee Center presents a weekend with Kat Epple and Nathan Dyke
Music of the Spirit – Friday Dec 2, 2016 through Sunday Dec 4, 2016
World renowned musicians Kat Epple and Nathan Dyke will be leading a world music weekend workshop at the Happehatchee Center in the historic Village of Estero. This is Happehatchee Center’s annual fundraiser.
Friday, December 2, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm: The “Music of the Spirit Weekend” begins with live music, dancing, wine, cheese and a birthday cake for founder Ellen Peterson. There will also be an introduction of the musical instruments participants will learn about over the course of the weekend.
Saturday December 3, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Kat and Nathan will offer a musical teaching experience with playing techniques, breathing, healing with music and finding one’s musical voice. Participants are invited to bring their own instruments for practice and group participation. Lunch included.
Sunday December 4, 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Concert with Kat and Nathan at the Unitarian Universalist Church of Fort Myers. Workshop participants come free of charge and some will be participating in the performance. The general public is invited.
Sunday Concert only: $25 per person or $15 for students and Happehatchee Members. Please present Student ID or Membership Card at door. Proceeds will go to fund the free Happe Eco-Summer Camp. $15 for Maya and Mixteco language speakers.
Tickets available for purchase online at: http://happehatchee.org/our-events/music-of-the-spirit-workshop/
About Kat Epple
Kat Epple is a Peabody, Edward R Murrow, and Emmy Award-winning composer and flautist who has released 33 music albums, composed film scores for National Geographic, Nova, Valentino Fashions, and has performed at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, United Nations, and Guggenheim Museums around the world. She also lectures about the power of music, and indigenous flutes which she has collected in her travels throughout the world. Her website is http://www.katepple.com/
About Nathan Dyke
Nathan’s musical inspiration flows from a connection to traditional aboriginal music from across the globe. He has been studying and teaching African, Latin, and Middle Eastern percussion for years, along with playing several native flutes, and the Australian Didgeridoo. Nathan has a passion for the energy of music and sound and its effects on the human and planetary vibrational field. Over the years Nathan has performed and recorded with several artists, always learning about new and ancient music.
About the Happehatchee Center
The Happehatchee Center is a sanctuary for peace and healing. A Park in the Heart of the Village of Estero, its mission is to preserve and honor the vibrant Land, as a way to make sacred connections with one’s self, each other, and Nature. The Eco-Spiritual Center provides environmental and healing arts education and sustains facilities for celebrations and ceremonies.
MGS Designz is all about showing off our clients not only because we love what we do to make them look and sound good but because we really admire everything they offer!
Today we are showcasing Lisa Doyle-Mitchell with Your Walking Billboard and Social Cents Club. If you aren’t familiar with Lisa please take a minute to visit her website and give her a call to find out more about how she can help you get more exposure in the #SWFL area. Please click here to view her email blast in a separate page.
MGS Designz & More is dedicated to growing your business and getting you noticed. We proudly serve happy clients nationwide, however we are based out of Cape Coral, FL. We have been in #SWFL for over ten years now providing awesome services such as marketing consulting, web design, graphic design, social media marketing, blogging, email marketing, SEO, creative writing, translation services and more!
Connect with me!
For Immediate Release:
HAPPEHATCHEE CENTER IN ESTERO IS PROUD TO HOST
WORLD-RENOWNED AUTHOR JEAN SHINODA BOLEN, MD
FEBRUARY 19TH – 21ST
Happehatchee Center is proud to announce a weekend with Internationally Acclaimed Author, Psychiatrist and Jungian analyst, Jean Shinoda Bolen, MD, in: “Circle and Sacred Conversation – Compass for Activism on the Path with Heart.” Join us for a lecture, workshop and healing circle from Friday, February 19th to Sunday, February 21st, 2016 for an inspiring and trans-formative weekend.
Pre-Registration is required, space is limited.
Dr. Shinoda Bolen will be in Circle and Sacred Conversation, discussing the Compass for Activism on the Path with Heart, in the beautiful natural setting of Happehatchee, from February 19th through February 21st, 2016.
- Friday Evening, Feb 19th 6:30 pm, Wine, Cheese and Teas Reception, followed by Dr. Shinoda Bolen’s lecture .
- Saturday, Feb 20th 10:00 am – 4:00 pm: Workshop. Light lunch provided.
- Sunday, Feb 21st 11:00 am – 1 pm: Healing Circle – Temple Artemisia, light lunch provided.
Dr. Shinoda Bolen brings the search for meaning and the need for a spiritual dimension in life to all aspects of her work, including the effects of historical archetypes within us, humanity’s collective consciousness, the power of working in circles, the awareness of synchronicity, and the connections and effects of family and culture upon individuals and tribes.
This special occasion is limited to 60 participants. The cost is $250 for all events – Friday, Saturday and Sunday. This event is the Tenth Year Anniversary Fundraiser for the Happehatchee Center.
About Jean Shinoda Bolen, M.D.
Jean Shinoda Bolen, M. D, is a psychiatrist, Jungian analyst, author of thirteen influential books in eighty-five foreign translations. She is a Distinguished Life Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association, was clinical professor of psychiatry at University of California San Francisco, former board member of the Ms. Foundation for Women and the International Transpersonal Association. The Millionth Circle Initiative was inspired by her book and led to her advocacy for a UN 5th World Conference on Women (www.5wcw.org) She is an internationally known lecturer and a best-selling author of: The Tao of Psychology, Goddesses in Everywoman, Gods in Everyman, Ring of Power, Crossing to Avalon, The Millionth Circle, Goddesses in Older Women, Crones Don’t Whine, and Urgent Message from Mother. She resides in Marin County, California and has a private practice in Mill Valley. You can find her online at www.jeanbolen.com and reach her via email at email@example.com
About Happehatchee Eco Spiritual Center
Happehatchee Center is a sanctuary for peace and healing. A Park in the Heart of Estero Village. Our mission is to sustain the Happehatchee Eco-spiritual Center as it provides environmental and healing arts education. We preserve and honor Happehatchee’s vibrant land as a way to make sacred connections with our selves, each other, and Nature. Happehatchee Center would greatly appreciate your support in order to continue to provide and offer everything we do as we continue to grow and offer our community even more!
Happehatchee Center can be reached at 8791 Corkscrew Rd., Estero, Florida 33928. Via phone at
Office and Volunteer Hours every Friday and Saturday 10am – 4pm
Yoga in Nature every Tuesday through Sunday
All additional hours by appointment or rental only.
MGS Designz is all about showing off our clients not only because we love what we do to make them look and sound good but because we really admire everything they offer! Today we want to introduce you to one of our favorite, brand new – Barefoot Feet Footwear . If you’re looking for the perfect solution for the awesome barefoot feeling while protecting your feet check out their wonderful carefree relaxed BFF footwear!
One of the best things about the warm summer weather is to be able to leave the house and leave the shoes behind when you go out for that stroll around the neighborhood. We have designed the perfect solution for the awesome barefoot feeling while protecting your feet with our carefree relaxed BFF footwear!
We felt the need to develop a piece of footwear that will enable you to keep that barefoot feel but supply you with the protection you need against situations like bee stings in the grass, glass fragments on the sidewalk, splinters on the boardwalk, sharp shells on the beach, burning hot sand at the beach and hot sidewalks, asphalt streets and parking lots.
We have designed an attractive fashionable piece of footwear ranging in many different patterns and colors for you to choose from. We have covered the vulnerable areas of the foot that need the protection while leaving your toes free for that barefoot feel. Our wear pads are comprised of material that is non-slip. Provides traction on wet ceramic tile or composite material. It doesn’t leave skid marks on boat decks, paddle boards, long boards or surf boards.
We are seeking professional independent sales reps from around the country to sell our unique and chic footwear to retail shops. Generous commission plus residuals. If interested, please contact us for more information. If you are interested in purchasing wholesale amounts please contact us and will email you access to the wholesale shopping page.
Our Barefoot Feet are constructed of a stretchy, light-weight, closed cell neoprene fabric which can be worn into the water. They wash easily and dry quickly. Proudly MADE IN THE USA!
If you are ready to take your business marketing to the next level and explore your options, please feel free to give us a call at (239) 282-2869 or (954) 326-5366 and we’ll give you a FREE one hour phone consultation. Our website packages are affordable, convenient and flexible! Let help you get noticed today!
Monica Garcia Saenz
MGS Designz is all about sharing the positive and inspiring you to become GREAT at what you do! Today we’re going to share another great blog post from Lee Knapp! We help Lee put togehter her blog and newsletter every month and we’d love to help you! Please contact us for more information!
YOU CAN’T PLEASE YOUR CUSTOMERS UNLESS YOU KNOW THEM!
Customer Service is a big part of every business and unfortunately it’s one that often gets forgotten. Every year business owners spend hundreds and thousands of dollars in advertising, marketing, getting the best packaging for their product, securing the perfec t location, etc… – it’s all a part of doing business, right? So why doesn’t it always work? Well often times they are missing a really big element – Customer Service! In this new blog series we’re going to review several tips, tricks and ideas on how you can become a successful business person by improving your customer service skills! If you missed it, click here to read Part 1.
Part 2 of “THE FOUR CRITICAL STEPS TO CUSTOMER LOYALTY”
2. KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER!
If we take a look at the big business successes of the past it’s not that difficult to see that the leader or person in charge of that company or business had a pretty good idea of what the end-user wanted and was then able to fill the need in a manner that made the client happy. Take Steve Jobs for example – he was able to take Apple from a dream idea to a household name with products that everyone doesn’t just want but HAS to have and right now… how? He had a knack for knowing what people wanted. Even when everyone else around him said it was crazy, impossible or a waste of time, he not only made it happen but he created a success out of it.
Now I know we all can’t be Steve Jobs and we certainly don’t have crystal ball or magic powers to see what our potential customers want but there are plenty of fundamental and basic tips to great customer service. There is a lot that you can do as a provider of a product or service to research and learn more about your customers and what they need. Below are just a few tips to help you get started!
- Know their timing needs.
- Try to anticipate their needs in advance.
- Be able to ‘READ” their attitude.
- Practice skillful listening with care.
- Create two-way dialog.
Knapp Consultants has been offering Customer Service Training for over 23 years! Please contact Lee Knapp to find out how she can help you and your employees increase your sales and improve your customer satisfaction. (239) 481-8557 or visit www.LeeKnapp.com for more details!
MGS Designz & More is all about helping you succeed in your business. We’ve aligned ourselves with some really talented people that help us bring you some exciting and useful tips and information that will definitely put you on the path to success. Today we’d like to bring you some important Networking Tips brought to you by the Bridge Business View. The Bridge Business View is full of wonderful content – every now and then we’ll share some of that content here with you. If you’re looking for a place to network – check out The Bridge Networking Group today!
12 Tips for Getting the MOST out of Networking – by Sam Black
- DO attend lots of networking events each month. The more you attend, the more opportunities you have to meet that person who needs your product or service. Make it a point to attend at least one a week… and more is better. Go to several different Chamber events within a 30 minute drive each month – breakfasts, lunches and dinner programs are available to meet every busy schedule. No excuses! Also attend meetings of relevant professional associations and groups and Rotary or Toastmasters. Networking is like dating – you won’t find that match if you are sitting in your office. Plus, networking is so much more fun and productive than COLD calling. It allows you to make a WARM call to a prospect you met at an event and might even get you some HOT referrals if you do it right! Referrals are good!
- DON’T go with a friend or business associate to stand or sit with that person during the socializing time and/or meal time. Your goal is to meet new people. And, when you sit with people from your company, you not only limit the number of new people you will meet but you also limit the new prospects the other table members will meet. That’s not fair to them. They came to meet people from many companies, not just your company. I see this so often and am puzzled. Five sales reps from the same printing company sat at the same table – even after I jokingly said while on the check-in line “you all are sitting at different tables, right?” It would have been much better for that company to come back with 5 x 7 = 35 possible printing connections instead of only the 3 they got! I also watched bank managers do the same at a different event, all four from the same bank at one table – why?
- DO come prepared with a sufficient number of your business cards (please, never run out of them), your 30-second powerful “elevator” introduction, and 3-4 open-ended key questions you want to ask anyone you meet. These are questions about THEIR business that show you are interested, give you information about what they do and need, and might give you insights on how you could help them. People like to talk about themselves and these questions help you get the conversation going. Some suggestions -“How did you get into this business?” “What are some projects you are working on right now?” “How are you planning on building your business this year?” “What key challenges do you face trying to build your business?”
- DON’T talk about yourself – it’s NOT about what you need – it’s about what they may need from you…or from the people you know who you can direct them to for assistance or solutions. Its building relationships and their confidence in you as a resource – the business you want from them will come because they will view you as that “go-to” person.
- DO pay attention to what they are saying, and make appropriate notes on the back of their business card so later you can think about resources for them. In fact, as you enter them into your database later that evening, you’ll probably think of several other people in your database that you can connect them with to help with a need they may have verbalized that day. Shoot off an email with those contacts “Great to meet you. I thought about what you told me today – here are some people that you might want to talk with about the ______ you mentioned today…” A good networker should be able to send that type of email out to at least 2-3 people after each networking event. Think of all the good will and credibility you build as a resource when you do this!
- DON’T let your eyes wander looking for other people in the room. For stand-up networking, the person in front of you is the most important person in the room for the next 3-5 minutes. You may break away graciously to meet someone else after you have made your connection and followed #9 below (if applicable.) Then, simply say “I’ve enjoyed meeting you. Let me let you circulate some more so you can meet a few more people and make other connections. (I will call you _______.).”
- DO ask, “what type of help can I give you to be successful in your business?” You never know what resources you have in your mental rolodex right then and there that will be perfect for their needs.
- DON’T transact business or try to sell during a social networking event. It’s a time to make connections and start relationships, not promote and close on a product or service you want to sell.
- DO ask for either a firm appointment later in the week or for the best time to call to schedule that time to meet. If you believe this person and you can help each other, make this time valuable by verbalizing that feeling so the individual will be eager to schedule the appointment when you call (and know that it will be a two-way street.) “I think I might have some ideas to help you, and I suspect you might know someone who needs my product/service or you yourself might benefit from my product/service. Let’s get together for a coffee to discuss how we can help each other build our businesses. I’ll call you on _______ to schedule it, OK?” In addition to at least one networking event each week, DO schedule at least one networking follow-up “coffee” meeting a week. That’s where substantial value comes from your social networking event.
- DON’T monopolize the table conversation if it is a sit-down event.
- DO, however, initiate introductions and conversations if you are at a quiet table. The participants will appreciate your effort and you will earn a reputation as someone who makes the table interesting and fun. Bring everyone out of their shell!
- DON’T go to the networking event expecting immediate business! You will be disappointed. So many people tell me they don’t go to networking events because “I never get any business out of them; they are a waste of my time.” Please change your view of networking! Networking is the start of a process, the beginning of relationship building. If you avoid networking you will be missing a viable way of building your connections in your business community. If you are nervous about doing it, the more you do it the more comfortable you will get. Practice makes perfect! Most successful business people – owners and sales reps – will tell you that networking has been an integral part of their marketing model. Remember, networking leads to WARM or HOT calls…and those are the ones we want!
See you next week at a networking event!
Do you want more out of your internet presence? Are you interested in improving your Google listings? Do you wish you had more control over your website? Are you tired of paying those outrageous monthly fees?
If you said YES to any of these questions, this article is for YOU!
It’s safe to say that advertising isn’t what it used to be and the yellow pages just aren’t enough anymore. In today’s challenging economy we have to make sure we do everything necessary to stay above the competition and put our name and logo in front of our clients and potential clients on a regular basis in order to keep our business alive. Studies show that more and more people are looking online for their products and service than anywhere else. This is why you should have a website that really represents you and your business in the best way possible.
We are now a fast moving society that has become accustomed to marketing that speaks to us, jumps out at us and even grabs us! Black and white, plain, old, drab and boring is definitely a thing of the past! Your website is your 24 hour salesperson and should represent you well.
A good website should be attractive to the eye, professional looking, free of clutter and easy to navigate. There should be an even balance of text and images and your clients or potential clients should be able to understand what you offer without having to read too much. Your content should be simple, clear, short, sweet and to the point with options to click here for more in depth information. Your contact information should be readily available and you should offer the option for them to email you directly from the website on your contact us page. If you have a storefront, I recommend a Google map for clients to click on and find you with easy.
Your logo, graphics and images should be clear and never blurry; they should be colorful and well balanced. The overall look should be professional and top quality, not something you threw together on your spare time with a “Do It Yourself” web template designer. Your text should be large enough to read without having to be a strain on the eye. Dark text on light background is always easier to read than light text on dark background.
The Google map I suggested earlier will help you improve your search engine listings, make sure your website is linked on your Google location map. You can also title your pages with your important key words and location to help you come up higher in the searches. Getting on The Bridge Directory, BBV, The Florida Wellness Network or other website directories that link back to your website will also improve your searches. We also recommend you check out Quality Service Pros, CapeCoral.com, What’s Up SWFL? and SWFL Naturally – each of these offers a great opporutnity for putting your business out there. Social Media Marketing is another route you can take to improve your search engine optimization. Creating a Facebook, Linked in, Twitter or professional blog that links back to your website creates valid connections that the search engines look for to know you are real and improve your placement in their listings.
With today’s internet technology you have many options for web hosting and management. MGS Designz & More offers you the opportunity to manage and control your own website in an easy to use program that give you all the control at a very low monthly rate. You can have the website you want at a price you can afford and update your website at your convenience whenever you want!
If you are ready to take your marketing to the next level and explore your internet options, please feel free to give us a call at (239) 282-2869 or (954) 326-5366 and we’ll give you a FREE one hour phone consultation. Our website packages are affordable, convenient and flexible! Let help you get noticed today!
MGS Designz & More is dedicated to growing your business and getting you noticed! Whether you need marketing for print or online, in English or in Spanish, we can do it all! We’re about to reach our five year anniversary in business and we’re very excited about it. We’ve been proudly serving the SWFL area and beyond and all the while we have been learning and growing every step of the way. Our client base is mostly referrals from happy customers who have good things to say about how we helped them with their marketing needs.
We gladly customize our services to fit your specific needs and meet your specific goals. We help you take your marketing campaign to the next level so you can stand out from the crowd. We believe in creating unique and memorable marketing pieces that will help you reach your potential clients and make them yours. Are you tired of ordinary?
- Awesome Marketing Consulting
- Great Graphic Design
- Custom Web Designs
- Outstanding Blog Design
- Creative Content Writing
- Extraordinary Email Marketing
- Fun Facebook Fan Pages
- Effective Social Media Marketing
- Amazing Designs for Print
- Professional Translations
We take the time to listen to what you want and then give you our best effort every time. We are committed to serving you on your time at a price you can afford. We cater to our clients needs so rest assured you are in good hands. We handle everything from logo design to web design to creating your entire marketing campaign for both web and print. If you need help with writing your content or translating it all into Spanish, we can do that too! We have teamed up with a great group of local professionals that can meet all your needs with one easy phone call!
Are you ready for great marketing? Contact us today to schedule your FREE one hour marketing consultation! Please feel free to email us at or call us today at firstname.lastname@example.org (239) 282-2869 or at (954) 326-5366.
MGS Designz & More is a proud member of the following: